Returns & Exchanges
When an order is cancelled before we ship it, we will retain a credit card processing fee of 5%, or $5.00, whichever is greater.
If you receive an item which is broken or defective you may return the item for a full refund with-in 15 days of original purchase date. In order to receive this full refund, we require that the returned merchandise be in complete, unused and in the original condition and packaging.
All returns that are not due to defective products or eders.com mistakes will be charged a 20 percent restocking fee. And the buyer is responsible for return shipping. Of course, if an item is delivered defective or Trader Jan’s Archery Pro-Shop makes an error in an order, Trader Jan’s Archery Pro-Shop will cover all shipping costs and there is no restocking fee.
All refunds are put back on the customer’s credit card or PayPal account depending on the customer's method of payment. If you need to return a product, you may request return authorization firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to get an Return Authorization, in the Contact Form, You must list:
1) The Order Number that the item was on. (you can look that up in the Orders History section of our website.
2) The item numbers and names of the products you are returning.
3) Why you are returning the item.
4) We will issue you a refund to your credit card or PayPal account. We do not issue Returns for exchanges...you can always place a new order at any time.
5) Remember, if the item is not re-sellable as new, we will not accept the item back.
Once you have received a return authorization number you may return the unused items in the original box within 15 days for a refund to the credit card account charged. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please, clearly print/type your name, address and return authorization number on the outside of the package. ANY returns without an traderjansproshop.com issued return authorization number on the package will not be accepted. Shipping and Handling is only refundable on manufacturer defects or an traderjansproshop.com packing error.
Used items will not be accepted. This includes items you have opened and decided you do not "like" them. Clothing that has been washed or worn will not be accepted. There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom arrows. Tree Stands and Black Powder rifles cannot be returned for safety reasons and all issues on those must be dealt with the manufacturer. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com
Non-Returnable Merchandise: S1. Because of insurance reasons, cannot accept returns on underclothes, worn or washed clothing, black powder rifle, Tree Stands, safety harnesses, opened bows or crossbows, fletched arrows that have been shot, discontinued items and various other items (list subject to change). These products are covered under manufacturer warranties and customers should contact the manufacturer with repair and warranty questions.
2. Please note Only manufacturers have the ability to determine if a product is defective, not the end consumer. Any items made by one of the following companies are completely NON-Returnable and NON exchangeable to traderjansproshop.com, any problems with the item must be dealt with exclusively by the manufacturer :
Horton Manufacturing Products Inc, Barnett LLC products, Wildgame Innovations / BA Products, Carter Enterprises, Hawke Sport Optics, Leupold & Stevens/ Redfield, Non- Typical Inc., Reconyx, Rivers West, Scott Archery, Stream Light, 2XJ / Mid Atlantic Archery Product (MAAP), Vibrashine/Leaf River, and Bucks and Ducks.